cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bulk change(edit) fixed listings to auction listings?

How to bulk change(edit) fixed listings to auction listings?

I'm aware of how to pick my listings from Unsold, then click 'Relist', opening the 'Relist items' screen.

Clicking the top left box(which selects all the listings), going to 'Bulk edit', then 'Format', clicking 'Auction', and the number of days I want.

Then clicking 'Buy it now price', then 'Remove', then clicking 'Starting price', then 'Change to', and entering my starting price. Then 'Payment option', and remove immediate payment.

My question is:isn't there a faster way of doing this. Some one-step option that takes the Buy it now price and inserts it into the starting price?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: How to bulk change(edit) fixed listings to auction listings?

I am not going to be much help, but I did just do this with 5 listings...

The Bulk editor automatically filled in the opening bid with the current Buy It Now Price.......

I did have to disable "Offers", and I do not utilize Immediate Payments so I am not sure......

seems like you have the right thought process going on....

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the response. How did you get the Bulk edit to 'The Bulk editor automatically filled in the opening bid with the current Buy It Now Price.......?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Sorry, I do not remember the exact sequence. but the box in the column of 'opening bid" had my buy it now price populated.....

edit/////

OK...I just checked how I did it...

from the 

Manage Active Listings

select the items/listings you want to change to auction

the "Actions" button will light up (3rd button over at the top of your listings)...

click it and the drop down has the option to

"Change to Auction"

That will take you to a page where the Starting Price is populated......

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Ah, I think that we may be on different pages...my 'Relist items' page has 'starting price', not 'opening bid'.

Any way you could take a screen shot of the page with 'opening bid', and attach it here?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

We are not "relisting" items...we are changing the format of live items....

once you select from active listings the items you want to "change" you select "Change to Auction" from the Actions tab

You will see this window.....

!ebay-auction-change.jpg

as you can see, the "opening bid" is already populated with the Buy It Now price I had previously on the item.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ah, I see the issue...I'm trying change some of my unsold fixed to auction, and your method is changing active listings. Where is the 'opening bid'? The two items in the square are in the 'Starting bid' column. I guess I'll have to wait until my unsold items get relisted as fixed, then change them to auction.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply