cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After eBay Turbolister stopped

After eBay Turbolister stopped, my office was totally destroyed. Our employees working remotely prepared lots in this program. These lots could be exported and imported, very quickly and conveniently, put up for sale at the right time, or take a break. More than 100 thousand lots have been made, the Turbolister program is very simple and convenient, and even a beginner who is not able to do anything needed just to set up a sample and show a few simple operations.

After our work was destroyed, we make attempts to replace Turbolister with at least something, even if it will be a paid and less convenient program, but so far we are failing in this. For example, Siksbit with a huge number of completely unnecessary functions for work, and the inability to import files, and incomprehensible restrictions.

Of course, we understand that it was necessary to prepare for the cancellation of Turbolister, especially since there was a warning in advance. But still, we hoped that at least something would be in return! We would quickly master the new program, rebuild, and continue working. But now there is nothing in return, an empty space!
Usually, before deleting something, something is done instead, so many are at a loss)

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: After eBay Turbolister stopped

You thought eBay had customer service. Been here since year three. Have yet to see any.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Gee I am sorry to read about your work being destroyed. That's gotta be a real heart breaker. What do you mean it was destroyed?

There are a lot of people in a mess since TL has closed down. We are one of them. You probably realize a lot of the program and items are still in your computer. We been scrolling down thru them.  Fixing some of our listings back live again. 

Hope you find help from my thoughts above

DWB

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

test

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

The second problem.

I have 100 folders with 100 auction lots, placed for sale one by one weekly.

and after 100 weeks this circle started again, because all goods was bought in wholesale quantities.

This is the main job on which the whole business rests, and all these lots were bought for this very purpose. EBay's innovations completely destroyed the entire business plan built. Now these 10,000 lots need to be constantly, one by one, entered into the seller hub, and this work requires an additional employee and an additional salary. For what has already been done and paid for! Constantly do and pay again! For cheap lots, or auctions from 0.99 (like mine), this innovation does not help the business, but destroys it.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

"

nnecessary functions for work, and the inability to import files, and incomprehensible restrictions.

Of course, we understand that it was necessary to prepare for the cancellation of Turbolister, especially since there was a warning in advance"

eBay promise to incorporate tl's features into seller hub, broken promise and many sellers were waiting on this so made no other preparations. What deplorable customer service!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

You thought eBay had customer service. Been here since year three. Have yet to see any.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Nevertheless, there is still hope that a new simple and convenient tool for business will appear. the previous Turbolister has been removed and an empty space is now left in its place.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hi there!

I wanted to open my Turbolister to use my templates and a lot of old stuff. Turbolister does not open, but requires you to log in to ebay. But this cannot be done, since a window with a script error appears on the page. How to enter the program without login? It's just an internal tool now! Why log into ebay - I don't understand.turbo_lister_script.jpg

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Have you found a solution?   I am in the same situation.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@uncleeddy35 

@nortonsp 

It has been suggested that setting the computer system date back by a year can help get past that "drop dead" date in the software. But it is a very temporary solution if it works. It should be considered only as a method for extracting your archives and not for building any further listings.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply