cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order 07-10584-84687 purchased on Sept 29/23 I asked for return no respond I want return label

I waiting return label for ups / Sayeh Falsify purchased item in Sept 29/23 order # 07-10584-8487 please respond me. thank you

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

order 07-10584-84687 purchased on Sept 29/23 I asked for return no respond I want return label

You have opened a return request and the return request has been accepted,  correct?

If seller does not send a return label within 3 days and the "Ask eBay To Step In" option is not available, you will have to contact eBay. Contact eBay thru Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/
Using the instant messaging and explain that the seller has not provided a return label.

Please explain in detail what actions you have taken and where exactly you are in the return process and someone here can help you out.  Need details,  without personal information. 

Posting ID
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Did you actually open an item not as described case with eBay?

If so, when did you do that? 

No one here is your seller and no one here can send you a return label.

The seller/eBay has to do that after you open the case.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: