Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! return faulty item.

al i need is to return item for refund, found item bad the day it arrived, contacted seller that day 3 days later they contacted me said they could not do any return slip unless i filled out return tried 4 times it would noy let me inter, i have no w...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Returns

Entered details of why I need to make a return, , the next request is to enter photo's I cannot enter photo's it seems that next box 'confirm returns' is blocked. How do I unblock confirm returns

Return denied?

I purchased a used headlight assembly for my 2017 BMW 530xi here. Before I committed to the purchase, I messaged the buyer and asked her to verify that 1\the headlight worked and 2\that the seller verified it would fit my car. When it arrived and I w...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How deal with returns as a dropshipper

I have a buyer that asked for return couple weeks ago,i got notified recently that the buyer delivered the item and i need to inspect it and refund when it's delivered.I can't find any other information on that return page. I got a few questions i wo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect catagory placement to block returns.

Curious about sellers who put items in categories that don't have eBay MBG. I personally made a mistake and purchased some jumper cables that should have 30 day eBay MBG, however, since they placed the item in a certain category, there is no protecti...

Seller sold half of the items that I won in an auction

I bought a bundle of different products as a pickup item. Seller just messaged me and told me they sold one of the major parts of the package. They told me that I could have the rest of the items at the price I won for the auction. It's a pickup item...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay facilitates the scamming process

I'm experiencing the same issue as this person https://community.ebay.com/t5/Returns/Beware-of-eBay-Buyer-Return-Scam/td-p/32635305 1. Buyer claimed the item I sold them was defective. I asked for more information, and they didn't reply until right b...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! They returned the shoes because they say they are not original

hello everyoneI put converse shoes for sale a few days agowhen I sold them it appeared that I had to send it by fedex and check the authenticityNow I get a message on e ebay that they are not authenticIt wasn't my fault because when I bought them the...

Need help figuring out status of order

I recently won a bid for an item and immediately paid afterwards. After waiting for an update I am getting the status of the item as three different things depending on where I look. The first is the email sent to me about the updated order with it s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers right to chargeback

Hello; I've been a loyal honest buyer of stuff on eBay for 13 years with generally excellent luck but ran into a very serious issue with a seller and at the moment am out many many many hundreds of dollars and I'm fearful that a chargeback, which fin...

eBay generated return labels not accepted

Hello, eBay is providing USPS return shipping labels to buyers - good for shipments up to 70lbs. We have 3 recent returns that are 84lbs each, and buyers were turned away when trying to drop off. They have since shipped the returns back via UPS (whic...

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors