cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller ignoring return messages

Hi All,

I brought Aqueous Cream from a seller, because it was a certain brand. Buyer informed me after purchase brand was  not available. Offered alternative. I turned this down. However, buyer started dispatch. I never received this item. I have contact seller to request refund. However, they are ignoring messages. I can not start return, as item is not returnable and it is past 30 days now. But I never received anything from this seller anyway, so have nothing to return. Tried automated response from Ebay and getting no where. Do I report to PayPal and try and get refund that way instead? Any help appreciated.

Marie

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

In the future you should have opened an item not received case after the expected receipt date has come and gone. The USPS is a bit slower these days so I usually wait a few days after date to open a case. Why did you wait so long? Was it coming from China. I haven't ever had to open a dispute with PayPal, but that could be an option. Did you leave the seller negative feedback at least?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You really shouldn't have waited so long to do anything about this on eBay. If you used PayPal go and open an item not received case or whatever they may call it on there, if you used a credit card you may consider trying them.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@mam2409 

If you didn't receive the item, you don't want to start a return, you have nothing to return.

You want to open an Item Not Received case.

It's to late to do anything through Ebay, so start an Item Not Received case through Pay Pal if that's how you paid.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 4
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: