‘please help me with the return

for l can buy other one it’s work 

I need return 

And need the phone to use

thank you

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Return liêm is not work like the seller described

No one in this forum can step in, the responders here are eBay members like you, therefore we cannot do anything here but give advice. 

Did you open a return as not as described or are you just messaging the seller? If you are just messaging the seller that's not how returns work.
This is how it works…

Go into your purchase history, click the drop down menu it will either say RETURN THIS ITEM or MORE ACTIONS. 

Next click doesn’t match pictures or description.

You may be required to upload a picture, after that you can click submit, complete return. 
Your seller has 2 days to issue a return label or refund, if by day 4 you don’t receive a return label or refund. You can go back to the case and that’s when you can ask eBay to step in. 

When the seller accepts your return, issues you a label, you have x amount of days to return the item. Once the return has been delivered to the seller, the seller has 2 days to refund. If that doesn't happen on day 3 you can ask eBay to step in for assistance.

If you already had a return case opened and it is now closed, unfortunately you can't open another. 
You will need to contact your credit card to file a chargeback or PayPal which ever way you paid to get your money back.
Good luck. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Return liêm is not work like the seller described

Per eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers, you had 30 days to open an item not as described case with eBay.  The seller would have been required to send you a prepaid return label, and, upon receipt of the return, would have been required you to refund you.

You have not given all the details of what you did to handle this.  If you want help, you need to return and give us all the available information.  Keep in mind that we are not eBay employees, just fellow eBayers like yourself. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: