cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered/Paid for printer. Received wrong item. I wish to return. Seller does not replyx 3 days!

I have tried several times over the past three days to contact the seller.  I receive no reply.

I would like to return the item which I bought and paid for 8 days ago.  What to do?

Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ordered/Paid for printer. Received wrong item. I wish to return. Seller does not replyx 3 days!

Open a claim for item not as described. No need to contact seller.

Seller will probably then contact you if you open a claim. I wouldn't respond to seller's emails at this point.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If you are just messaging the seller that's not how returns work.
This is how it works…

Go into your purchase history, click the drop down menu it will either say RETURN THIS ITEM or MORE ACTIONS. 

Next click doesn’t match pictures or description.

You may be required to upload a picture, after that you can click submit, complete return. 
Your seller has 2 days to issue a return label or refund, if by day 4 you don’t receive a return label or refund. You can go back to the case and that’s when you can ask eBay to step in. 

When the seller accepts your return, issues you a label, you have x amount of days to return the item. Once the return has been delivered to the seller, the seller has 2 days to refund. If that doesn't happen on day 3 you can ask eBay to step in for assistance.
Good luck. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: