cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like eBay to send me the item which i sent to them for refund,

I bought a very old Spanish Bible for my wife, but it was unspoken Spanish not as described in the description. Filed a claim with PayPal and by miscommunication I missed the cut off 'time frame' ,but unknown to me I sent the Bible to an eBay address in California as directed. PayPal has closed the the dispute, and are out of the picture, but I have played for the item and would like eBay to send it to me. Shipping is less than $20.00 and am willing to pay it. Can anyone help with details concerning format to do so?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

What address did you send it too? If it was the seller's, you can try and message them.  If you paid by credit card, contact your card company.  Your not talking to eBay here.  We just answer questions. We are other eBay users.

Does tracking show it was delivered back?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What address did you send it too? If it was the seller's, you can try and message them.  If you paid by credit card, contact your card company.  Your not talking to eBay here.  We just answer questions. We are other eBay users.

Does tracking show it was delivered back?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

FYI: You did not buy from eBay. You bought from a seller on eBay.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Yes the package went to eBay commerce, riverside, California

Tracking shows delivered.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This is not the best reply, sorry I hit the wrong button. And I can not reverse it.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@heckofagame wrote:

@deanr1791 wrote:

I sent the Bible to an eBay address in California as directed [by] PayPal 

package went to eBay commerce, riverside, California

Tracking shows delivered. 

FYI: You did not buy from eBay. You bought from a seller on eBay.

When you file a dispute eBay (eBay Commerce Inc.) is the seller on PayPal, and the return must be shipped to eBay at the actual seller's address, for example: 

zaza_3236_2-1700176205428.jpeg

zaza_3236_1-1700175540762.jpeg

Since tracking shows delivered @deanr1791 but PayPal closed the return without a refund, both opening a case at eBay or reopening the returned-too-late case at PayPal are not possible. 

If your actual seller still does not voluntarily refund despite the return has been delivered back, your possibly last resort is to file a Credit Not Processed chargeback with your card issuer and provide your return tracking number, to get your refund.

Why Would a Customer File a Chargeback With Reason Code “Credit Not Processed?”
“Credit Not Processed” chargebacks are filed by customers who have returned their purchase but did not receive a refund from the merchant.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: