cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don’t accept returns but buyer requests return

I sold a vintage Coach Murphy dark brown in damaged condition on eBay. It sold on March 20,2023 and on April 3,2023 now my buyer is requesting that I allow them to return the item when it’s in my description and policy that I don’t accept returns. In the description I said that there’s damage to the leather would this also fit to the strap being cut shorter? eBay told me to wait for the time frame until they step in and to help resolve this issue with the buyer. The buyer wants to send the bag back and get a refund and right now I don’t accept returns on any items that I sell. What should I do?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: I don’t accept returns but buyer requests return

Yes, I most certainly did! This seller caused us at least a month of grief.  Unfortunately,  our feedback was removed. Oddly enough when someone takes $150 for no reason and then posts about you being a psycho, it makes you a little upset!! -Ed

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: I don’t accept returns but buyer requests return

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: