Did you mean: 

I NEED MY LABEL

hi, The seller  dont answer. I NEED THE LABEL FOR RETURN PLEASE

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I NEED MY LABEL

Hi @uleishkmarrer-0 

This is not eBay, we are volunteers helping other members.  Can you provide more details on the transaction and if you filed an official Return claim through eBay and if so what type of return?

What was the Seller's return policy on the item you purchased?

What is the reason for the return?

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I NEED MY LABEL

If the seller is from China, they can't provide a shipping label.

What is the reason for the return?

Have a great day
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I NEED MY LABEL

Did you actually open an item not as described case?

If so, has it been at least 3 days? If so, and you've not heard from the seller, then return to the case you opened and ask eBay to step in.  You will be refunded without being required to return the item.

If you did not open a case and it's been less than 30 days, OPEN A CASE.

Also, please read the Money Back Guarantee for buyers.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I NEED MY LABEL

@uleishkmarrer-0   Here is detailed information about returns to China.   Usually they will just refund you after you ask eBay to step in on the 4th business day if the item is not as described.

First, though you have not said if you started the refund request.  

Ask eBay to step in and help on the 4th business day after you open the case.  

How to ask us to step in

1. Find the item in your Purchases.
  2. Select See request details (if your item didn't arrive) or See return details (if you're trying to return an item).
  3. Select Ask eBay to step in and help.
  4. Select a reason from the dropdown menu, then select Confirm.

If the item is not as described then the seller pays return shipping even if they are in another country.  HOWEVER they can not send a return shipping label since eBay labels are all for US shipping services.  

The seller has to send the money to pay return shipping to your PayPal account BEFORE you return the item,  The item MUST be returned to China using PRIORITY mail or you will not have any tracking proof of delivery.    You are allowed to share contact information after a recent sale.   Be sure to add the tracking number to the return request if you do end up actually returning the item. 

The customer service agent should put the case on HOLD for 5 days while the China seller sends you the money.   After 5 days if they have not sent the money then you let eBay know and they will force a refund from the seller without requiring you to return the item.

It is best to use the ASK eBay to step in option that appears in the case on the 4th business day after opening the case for help with this vs calling so that the right department helps you.  Things work out better that way.  

If you wish to request a call back here's how to contact customer service>  

eBay agents are working from home so you have to request a call back or live chat.

1. CLICK THIS LINK:
https://www.ebay.com/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

2. Request a call back or live chat

3. Or you can also contact customer service by sending a PRIVATE message on social media.

https://twitter.com/askebay
https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: