cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"its not you its us" server down page

This afternoon, as I am saving my draft listing, multiple times I have been bounced to the "its not you its us" server down page.  It was fine last night, and I accept it once in a while, but it has been every single time now.  The information I put in saves, but it sends me to that page, not back to my drafts.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: "its not you its us" server down page

Same thing is happening to me - all day today, every single time I try to save a draft .

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Same here. It's getting old, fast.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I have an employee here who I am paying, and she can't work b/c the site has been down all day.

dotcomcat 🙂
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

www.diaperfroggy.comYour source for natural parenting supplies!
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I had a difficult time printing.  The print now button is gone.  I had to click some order # and it gave me the page the print.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Same issue here, as well. Has been happening all day. Either attempting to open drafts, save drafts, or even load the drafts tab.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Yes! Same thing just happened for me on my Mac too. It still seemed to save a draft though that I was then able to view and get listed from the iOS app on my phone. 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

I also have employees that can't work. Started here about about 5 pm EST.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Yup I'm running into it now, but I can try from different pages, or try going back.... and sometimes it loads, most times it doesn't.... but it seems to be like you can still get it to load sometimes 🙂   Getting annoying...

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

I can no longer access any of my drafts at all, so I am unable to resume drafts and submit as active listings...

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Yep. Ditto. Drafts not working 

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Same here although I use the "sell similar" option when listing so the items gets saved as a draft. On brief moments I can access the drafts and all of mine are saved. 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Drafts still not working here either

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Here is a slight work around if you have saved drafts and are ready to list. Keep clicking on the draft link  and when it finally loads, right click on each listing to open in a new tab and add whatever you need and submit. Since it you opened a new window the draft page will still be active. Just remember which item you did so you don't duplicate. 

Message 14 of 14
latest reply