cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Technical Hiccup Error Message

I purchased an item that has never arrived. I opened a case explaining this and received a message back from the seller saying that even though the USPS Tracking says the item was never received after the ticket was issued, it had been mailed. The seller asked if I still wanted a refund. I attempted to respond back to the seller to let them know that Yes, I still want a refund since the item has never arrived. When I click on the Respond link, I receive the message OOPS, we have a technical hiccup. These’s another option that says action is required on my part, but when I attempt to respond there, I get the same message. eBay chat help is not helpful since this error message is not addressed amd none of the other automated answers are helpful. I tried telephoning, but even there I can only speak with the same automated system that does not address my option and it will not connect me to a live person, I am a long time eBay customer, but will not feel comfortable using eBay again if I am not able to get help from eBay in addressing this technical issue!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay Technical Hiccup Error Message

The automated chat will let you get to a live rep eventually. Type agent in the chat box and scroll through the list of options continuing to click see more until you eventually get through to a live rep.

Another path you can take is sending a DM to one of eBay's social CS teams on Facebook or X.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply