cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buttons quit working suddenly

I buy and sell semi-regularly so am very familiar with eBay.  Everything worked great right up til today and suddenly I cannot click on anything in an auction, the photos, buy-it-now and other buttons, no response at all.  The problem is only in eBay, and happens in both Safari and Firefox.  Everything else on this Mac is working as normal.  This happened all at once this morning.  Restarted repeatedly, even tired another version of Firefox.  No problem in selling.  I created an auction today, no issues.  Only in an auction as a buyer I am seeing this.   What did you guys change today? 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Exactly the same thing here too 😞

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

What operating system version are you using? Many mac users with OS 10 versions seem to have problems lately, along with some OS 11 users if they cannot install the latest version of a popular browser.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Same here. Ever since Wed. night (24 Apr) the buttons on pages of items I was looking at stopped working. Also, the zoom on the photos no longer works, nor can I click on any of the thumbnails to change the picture. This changed instantly Wed. night. I was doing some shopping and all was working well, was able to add things to the cart and my watch lists, then suddenly everything quit working and has not worked since. This is ONLY happening on ebay. I have no problems or issues on any other sights. Also running a Mac here.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

same here....

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yeah, this is really frustrating! For a week I haven't been able to add things to the cart or my watch lists. And can not zoom in on photos. Everything was working just fine, normally, last Wed. night when I was shopping, then it was like somebody at ebay flipped a switch. Went to look at another item I had been shopping for and all of those functions were suddenly gone. I hate shopping on Amazon, but I need some things NOW, so have resorted to that. Normally I shop ebay like most folks shop Amazon. I prefer ebay, but...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

02 05 24. Problem has disappeared so I assume Ebay have now fixed this issue.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply