Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Opening links in emails from Ebay

For some reason, I am unable to open links in an email that was sent to me from Ebay concerning a recent dispute. I can sign in & get to everything in Ebay except the links in the message they sent. Every time I click on one of the links in the email...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

payout and refund

first the payment for an item sold was sent to my bank account for it to fail a few day latter but in the mean time ebay isued a refunnd to the buyer takeing $250 out of my bank account witch is now nnegitev 500 because of over draft but my ebay acco...

Can't leave feedback

Anyone else unable to leave feedback on orders that were combined?? Any single orders that I shipped out let me leave feedback without a problem. Any multiple / combined orders I get an error message. This has been going on for over a week with no si...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to properly report Price Gouging?

Hello,I'm wondering what the current method is for reporting price gouging. The option of "Price Gouging" has been removed from the "Report Item" drop down it seems.Why is this still an issue on ebay? Price Gouging should be addressed.Thank you

Broken Form

I have been trying to submit a "Get Ebay involved" form submitted. Each time I try to submit the form an error message says Oops, we are having technical issues...try again later" The form url https://www.ebay.com/res/ItemNotReceived/EscalateRequest?...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to List an Item

I listed one item yesterday then tried shortly after to list another and it wouldn't work, and is still not working this morning. I can type a title in, but the search symbol isn't clickable as it should be. I've already tried logging out and back in...

Losing Points for No Apparent Reason

I received some negative feedback from a buyer and lost some points because of it. However, I've been noticing I'm still losing points and not getting any negative feedback. Currently, my score is 97.3 it was 97.6 some weeks ago. I don't why the .3 p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors