Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay wants to verify its me, but the phone number they want to txt is my old number

I have an account for six years and bought tens of thousands of dollars in goods, but now ebay says my account has security issues and changed my password, it requires me to verify the old phone number to reset the password, The old number has not be...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Messaging

I can’t send messages to Sellers!!! I won’t buy something if I have a question about an item so this needs to be fixed ASAP!!!

Unable to List Items

I've attempted to list a single item for sale several times on 7/16/2023. Every time I click "List It", the shipping information keeps generating an error that requires me to enter the info again. Every time I list the package weight, dimension, and ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trouble Archiving sold items

Need help solving a problem. Last week when I went to my sold items to archive them it did so as usual but did not delete my sold items from my sold page like it has for years. The odd thing is I have 2 accounts running them off the same computer and...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay app on mobile phone

Hi,When searching for an item and items are sorted so that they are in the order 'ending soonest' , on scrolling down the page two lines appear with the heading 'Related Searches' and then those suggested searches. This cuts the list into two and a n...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors