Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Won't let me buy

I found something I want to buy. I clicked Buy Now and it brought me to the My ebay: Summary screen instead of check-out. So I put the item in my cart. Went to my cart. Went to buy and it did the same thing. So I removed it from my cart. Now I can't ...

Page Views and Watcherviews

For 2 weeks now the watcher views, and views have not been working--one minute it will say I have some really high # like 800 views,then a hour later,it will say 9.One minute I have 2 watchers,then it says 15---the next minute,the upper number is mis...

Finding a Member

Is there any way to find a member on ebay that is not a seller when you know their ID? There used to be a Find Member page but now it seems you can only find sellers.

Many technical issues on ebay now

Technical problems I recently experienced on ebay over past couple months - 1) Ebay not calculating item final value fee correctly during a final value fee promotion.2) Ebay messaging promotions after the promotion has expired.3) Ebay not able to end...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

Zero views and other selling glitches. Problems gets worse.

I note that many of you are experiencing problems on your selling page..... The lack of views, consisiting of dashed lines, zero views, or solid lines is maddening. That is jst the begining. I think that ebay has been hacked or is being hacked. Today...

no views - something is wrong

I don't have any views showing up on any of my items - not even my own views?Is this an ebay glitch or really is no one viewing my items? I know I have people that do searches and have notifications when I sell something so what is wrong this time?

My photos are disappearing from sold listings, and from my listings

This morning all of the photos disappeared from a pair of shoes I just sold yesterday, and the shoes do NOT appear on the sold shoes list. Now, I just missed a sale, because a buyer said they wanted to buy a pair of shoes, and a couple of minutes lat...

Re the missing-views/no-sales thing...

FWIW: Over the past week I've watched my view counts come and go, and my sales come and go, in unison. Though not proof, it's quite an amusing coincidence. Also, I suspect my sales-off-a-cliff issue that had been going on for several months was a com...

Listing views missing again

Listing views have been on, off, on, off for 2 days. On My Ebay they all show as double dashes and on Seller Hub they all show as 0. This is maybe the 4th or 5th time I've seen this happen, and it's getting old.

no search box in ebay store

What happened to the search box in our ebay stores so that customers can search for specific items that want to purchase instead of having to scroll through thousands of items? This seems to be a very good reason for a drastic decrease in multiple sa...

Are messages to customers going through?

For the past month or so when I respond to a customer's question I never hear back from them. I don't know if there's something wrong with Ebay's email service too, besides all the other things that are happening. It's just strange that I get no resp...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors