cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We’re Sorry for Recent Technical Issues That May Have Impacted You

This is all well and good, we get it, you're sorry; however, you have said nothing about compensating sellers affected by all these issues.  I have complained for several weeks and spoken with several customer service reps who could not (or would not) offer any answers or real assistance with all these issues encountered so far.  Personally, I have lost multiple listings that just dissapeared  while they were still active an nowhere near expiration date, the seller hub does not work,  several features in store editing do not work, it goes on and on....

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

They're sorry? **bleep**.

Give me a refund for the service you don't deliver and I'll velieve it.

I've had these issues for months. Called CS numerous times and they do nothing.

If this was the big A site, it would be fixed pronto. No execuse other than greed and just don't care.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

How about those wait times now for phone calls?   Wow! THings have changed!! 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

not to worry if there becomes too many calls-they will disconnect all customer service phone #'s--its been done before. ive verified with the phone company.
cust-service emails have been done that way too. ISP verified
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

during the best offer fiasco (2013 i think) i had 129 sales that never got paid for--they kept all the final value and listing fees.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

what are they really saying? "we are all on vacation and so tough luck, you're on your own "

or how about "we are cutting corners with our tech staff and don't want to spend money on keeping hthe site actually functional" hmmmmm

Message 6 of 6
latest reply