cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traffic Numbers are at Zero

44012_0-1708639648762.png

Is this happening to anyone else? First time I have seen this. It has to be a glitch as I am sure people at least a few have viewed some of my items.

Have a good day!

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@44012 

Yes, my screen looks like yours. I have not reported the issue because this happens occasionally and usually comes back to normal within a few days.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 161949.png

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

You are not alone. I only had one International buyer since yesterday...Nothing today.

They restored most services where I live because it's San Francisco....would make big news if they didn't do it quicker. The President is in my neighborhood(Pacific Heights) today for a fund raiser so that is why AT&T took care of service immediately where I live.

Other parts in the USA may not be so lucky. AT&T is keeping it quiet.

AT&T services began yesterday for me...I had limited service...no internet on my iPhone.

It's a BIG story today....AT&T trying to repair "not saying anything about it".

Some buyers have those bundle packages with phone and internet services together.

Looking at my iphone useless yesterday...I guess I do get a lot of buyers using their iPhones or have AT&T internet services.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@44012 

Yes, I am seeing the same thing. I agree with you that it looks like a glitch.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

This glitch has occurred before and eventually the data appears.

For those who may not be aware, this week is February school vacation in many parts of the country, and has been know to affect traffic and sales.

As for the ATT outage it is hardly a secret. I woke this morning to alerts about the outage from multiple news services I subscribe to.

And they were followed by Verizons statement they they were not having problems and the reports on DownDetector were people trying to reach ATT.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

It was a secret yesterday....My phone was useless.

But because the President is in my neighborhood today....it is no longer a secret.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Hey all, just in case there was a misunderstanding it is about the count screen.

Was only wondering if your count screen looks like mine. (Glitch).

And if it had been reported......

Thanks 😊

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@44012 

Yes, my screen looks like yours. I have not reported the issue because this happens occasionally and usually comes back to normal within a few days.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 161949.png

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Yes happened to me. Everything is zero. Sales way down also. Terrible

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I have nothing for 2 days...LOL.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@44012 

My screen is back to normal this morning. I hope you are also seeing that the issue has been resolved.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@mcdougle4248  all better today and yesterday's filled in as well. It wouldn't be a normal week without a glitch. 😆

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@44012 wrote:

.....It wouldn't be a normal week without a glitch. 😆

That's for sure 😆 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply