cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This listing has been removed, or this item is not available!!

Keep getting "This listing has been removed, or this item is not available" on almost every other listing I click on - anyone else experiencing the same? This has been happening for me for the past hour. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: This listing has been removed, or this item is not available!!

I have been seeing this for a little while, then when I back out I can then get to it. Another ebay bug.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Yeah if I refresh the listing page it then comes up - frustrating to have to do that. Some people might think the listing has actually been removed though and try something else.  Not great

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Try another browser to see if you get the same message.

I ran into a similar issue years ago when using Internet Explorer 11; switching to a different browser avoided the problem, so there are definite cases where a browser problem can result in that message.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

This is not about a different browser, it's about us sellers losing sales because of another bug/glitch in the system.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

It's been happening to me on both Chrome and Safari. 

If I search, it can take at least 2 and sometimes 3 or 4 tries before the listing opens properly. 

I've found that if I copy and paste the item number into the search box, it brings up the listing but clicking on links is a PITA because it's hit or miss.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

all day for me. Current ACTIVE listings and SOLDS. If you click on it a second time it will appear. Sometimes it takes 3-4 tries. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Still ongoing for me - tried multiple computers, browsers, phone, wifi, cellular, no difference - like others are reporting takes several clicks or refreshes for the page to load. There's another thread where people are reporting the same. Surely eBay have some checks and balances that alert the techies when "this item is not available"/"We looked everywhere. Looks like this page is missing" pages come up too many times?

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

First, to fix your problem, copy the auction number and then paste directly into the search at the top of the error page.  This will bring up the listing by itself, click it from there and it should always work (has for me 100% of the time). 

Now to the REAL issue.  Are you serious, Ebay?  My instinct tells me this is just yet another example of Ebay's REAL mission; namely to gather (and sell) as much data as possible.  I also wouldn't rule out a low down, dirty way to increase page views for advertising.  I'm an original Ebayer... from back when it was a cool community and not another greedy corporate gremlin.  I never thought I could feel this much disgust for something that started out so special.  How this stock stays level I'll never know.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply