cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terapeak research not working

Anyone else getting "Our server failed to respond to your query. Please try again later"

Was getting this on and off yesterday, but todays seems to happen more often than not every time I try and search for something.

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Terapeak research not working

I just tried and got the same message. I usually take those at face value and try again later. Hang in there...

Message 2 of 31
latest reply

Hey thanks for trying it out. Yeah, it's been happening for days on and off but today it's been like this for several hours. I can't see anywhere to report the issue to an eBay tech person so thought I'd post here. 

Message 3 of 31
latest reply

Yes, I'm seeing the same thing. Never had issues with Terapeak until now.

Message 4 of 31
latest reply

I remember it happening several years ago where the tool was down for a week, but it's been rock solid since then. Hopefully they sort it out.

Message 5 of 31
latest reply

Both Better half and I are also having problems.   Did get in once, but now back to

dhbookds_0-1713653479610.png

Happening on both Chrome and Firefox........

devon@ebay 

kyle@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

Could we please get this reported?............thanks

Message 6 of 31
latest reply

Seems to be intermittent.    I got the server message on and off during the last hour (it is now 6:00 cst.)  I was able to complete a few searches in between.

Message 7 of 31
latest reply

Same problem here.

Message 8 of 31
latest reply

Down for me currently too, getting the same thing everyone else in here is talking about. Bumping the thread in the hopes eBay will see and possibly look into it, if they aren't already aware!

Message 9 of 31
latest reply

Surprising to me that with a technical issue that's obviously been ongoing for days, the server error wouldn't accumulate somewhere and alerts would subsequently ring out to the relevant tech staff so they can fix it - once some kind of error threshold is reached within a given period you would think it would be brought to the attention of the techies. Do they work around the clock or only on business days? I assume ebay is big enough to have tech staff available at all hours, especially for often used tools throughout their site. 

Message 10 of 31
latest reply

Yes, it has been happening to me off an on for the last 2 days. I use it a lot so it is frustrating.

Seems random.

Message 11 of 31
latest reply

Me too - a couple days now 

Message 12 of 31
latest reply

Getting the error in triplicate now... 😂

IMG_1191.jpeg

Message 13 of 31
latest reply

Also been getting the server error messages for 2-3 days now. It's my lifeline, so it's very frustrating. Repeatedly returning to the page to enter a query, only to find out that it's still down, is time-consuming.

Wish that eBay would post a status acknowledging that they're aware of the issue and when they expect it to be resolved. 

Message 14 of 31
latest reply

FYI, 13 hours ago. Let’s hope it isn’t another 2-3 days before it’s fixed 

IMG_1193.jpeg

Message 15 of 31
latest reply