cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical issues with my store, or something more sinister

Is there a technical issue that is impacting my store?

Seller of thousands of items for past 20 years. Since Aug.6 2023, two sales out of 355 listings. Watchers remain same in number for weeks. No inquiries,no action. Called cust.service 3x in past few weeks as this is bizarre, as always had sales.. They said "something is wrong, this is not normal-nothing wrong with your listings. We are creating a case"

Have called twice to ask for update on the case and no results. Feels like the "case" story is just a fantasy &a way to get me off the phone.

Last rep today suggested I end all listings and redo 355 listings with sell similar...NO WAY! Not doing many days work  for same results. NOT!

Will take listings after Xmas to another site. Horrified that this is how smaller seller with l00%feedback is devalued & ignored. Is there a tech issue affecting my store? No way to reach IT to find out. It feels like this is a planned maneuver to rid themselves of one more small seller. Offline, selling just fine-only problem is at eBay.Anyone else with the same script? If so,please advise.

No advice given by customer service, no way to escalate. Truly believe the c.s. people do not know what is really happening to my store, but someone higher up in the org certainly do. Feel discriminated against, as  despite 20 yrs. with eBay, no one cares to investigate. Maybe because they know that I am silently red flagged--but for what reason for someone who follows the rules. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Technical issues with my store, or something more sinister

There is NO such thing as 'creating a case' because your items are not selling. You were just told that to make you feel warm and cuddly and get you off the phone. 

Your items are not selling simply because there is nobody wanting to buy your things for 1 of 2 reasons:

either because of your 'things'

or because of the price.

Period.

If you want to test this theory, sell a $20 bill for $5 with Free Shipping with Tracking. Bet is sells, from your store, within 48 hours. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Technical issues with my store, or something more sinister

To say it plain and simple; your photos are not helping. Most all of them are out of focus or items being sold are lost in the background. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply