cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stale message; "Your items are waiting in carts. Now make the sale."

Sometimes the item had already sold.
Message from eBay "Your items are waiting in carts. Now make the sale" received Aug 28, item 283088766634 sold Aug 24th.
This is not the first time.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I got one too and it seams like the message also points towards a problem on the buyers end either not being able to make a purchase or request a invoice on multiple items. That is really the only reason items would be left in a cart. It is funny Ebay's first action is to message the seller telling them to lower the price. You would think if this is happening to a lot of users they may want to message those buyers asking if they are having problems.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I get them too; the funniest part is eBay suggesting I drop the price by 10% on a 99 cent item. Smiley Very Happy

eBay FAIL!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I got one too and it seams like the message also points towards a problem on the buyers end either not being able to make a purchase or request a invoice on multiple items. That is really the only reason items would be left in a cart. It is funny Ebay's first action is to message the seller telling them to lower the price. You would think if this is happening to a lot of users they may want to message those buyers asking if they are having problems.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply