cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold items not showing up in Seller Solds or on Search.

I have 10 recent sales that aren't showing up as sold in my sold items and I can't find them in search either.

8 of them were part of a "multiple" listing of Constitution Magazine and The American Scholar, 2 were individual listings of Dimage Scan accessories FH-U2 and SH-U1 film holders.  All have sold in February.

They're in my seller hub, but that's about it.   I've tried searching on two computers different IP and incognito.

Anyone else having this issue?  Is it a glitch @ebay is aware of?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I have noticed that as well. Might now hurt to include the item numbers of the listings you are referring to.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

we noticed it can take 24 hrs for solds to show in solds.......and they can show/disappear at times......

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Weird because I have some listings that sold on the 19th that aren't showing up like 372959571948. I am curious to see if anyone else is missing the listings from the 19th to the 21st like I am showing for my completed.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

The multiple listing appears to show as only sale, so that would account for 7 of the sales (odd if ebay intends to charge a per item fee, but I digress)

American Scholar sold Feb 15th - 264628521964

Dimage accessories sold Feb 24th - 264643887269 & 264643894798

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

happening to us also, sold listings not showing as sol
Message 6 of 6
latest reply