cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold Items not showing

I have a number of items that have been bid on, sold and have now finished today, however these items are not showing in my sold list but are appearing in my relist. I have has a couple of messages from buyers asking what is going on.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Sold Items not showing

I have the exact same issue. Two auctions ended this morning, both with bids, and as soon as the listings ended, they disappeared. They are not in "waiting for payments," nor are they in "sold." I have no way to contact the winners, and I am really stressed over it 😞 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

It's Monday and a new month.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/More-Ebay-changes-Purchase-History-Paid-items-showing-as-UNPAID...

Someone forgot to change the calendar.

Go to Ended items you should see your items listed there as Unsold. Click on each item. Click on bid history (number of bids). See column under Action on right is empty. Refresh the page. (Maybe several times) until under Action is says Send Invoice. You can now send Invoice or go to Awaiting Payment and the item will be there.

Been happening for a few days now.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I'm having the same issue??

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

This has just happened to me. Did you find a solution?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I’m having the same problem

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

There is a site wide tech ticket open for the issue of sold items going to the unsold tab. Sellers can contact customer support to have their account added to the ticket - just let them know you're running into ALERT14497.

Past reports of this issue resulted in the item moving from unsold to sold within a few hours, or up to 12 hours. You may want to give this some time to see if that happens.

eBay sends alerts to buyers so there is no need to send an invoice unless you need to adjust for combined shipping or similar.

If that's the case, sellers in the past have reported success with this method:

"go to the Unsold list, click on number of BIDS which takes you to Bid History and Send Invoice will appear on the right"

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

You are coming in on a post that started 2 years ago. Please start a new post if you are having issues. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply