cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold Items Getting relisted by Ebay not me

I'm a long time seasoned seller with 9600 feedback. For many years I have been having this problem with sold items getting relisted without my knowledge and then getting resold down the line. It used to just happen a couple times a year but now it's happening once a month.  I have a store and  when I sell something it should be out of the sysyem but a month later I sell it again and it's driving me nuts. I am not relisting these. I have 700 to 1200 items in my store that there's no way to take inventory and check if an odd past sale is back in a listing. 

When I talk to Ebay they tell me I am the one relisting when I know I'm not. I don't ned to relist. The item is in my store, it sells, done deal. They are just magically back online.

Not usre if any of this is making sense but is anyone else having a problem with sold items appearing back in listings?

Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: Sold Items Getting relisted by Ebay not me

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Brian,
Community Team
Message 46 of 46
latest reply