cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped item listing periodicaly shown as awaiting shipment

After buying the eBay label for the only item shipped on 2 Nov the listing still shows as awaiting shipment in seller hub. Ten consecutive clicks on "Awaiting Shipment alternates randomly (?) between being shown or not being shown. When shown, the page shows the item is shipped and that the tracking number updated. This is happening both with Firefox and MS Edge and Windows 10.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Usually clears within 24 hours, but it's a known issue. Contact CS and ask them to add your account to the tech ticket :

Members shipped item is still showing as Awaiting shipment (March 25, 2023 - October 19th, 2023)

Reference ID: ALERT 14560

Supposedly resolved Oct 19th, but I've seen the issue happening even just a few days ago. kyle@ebay 

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Can take more than a minute or two for information to be absorbed/clear all the servers....... 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It's been more than half a day now.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Usually clears within 24 hours, but it's a known issue. Contact CS and ask them to add your account to the tech ticket :

Members shipped item is still showing as Awaiting shipment (March 25, 2023 - October 19th, 2023)

Reference ID: ALERT 14560

Supposedly resolved Oct 19th, but I've seen the issue happening even just a few days ago. kyle@ebay 

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Mine did seemingly correct itself after  about a day and a half.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Sellers are reporting it pretty much every day despite the fact the tech ticket was closed. Here's a new one from today:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Shipped-but-Awaiting-Shipment-Hmm/m-p/34085113#M460900

GLORIOUS!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hey @wastingtime101 thanks for the tag.  I'll let our developers know this issue is still popping up.

Kyle,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply