cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Hub: Quick Filters "Send Offers---Sent" numbers are not updating when expired offers drop off

Just noticed this new glitch this week. In the past, when a Best Offer I've made expires, it drops off the Send Offers---Sent quick filter.  This number is no longer updating properly, as it has before, it just keeps adding to the numbers.  Anyone else seeing this? For me, it's just a slight bother on tracking my expired offers.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Seller Hub: Quick Filters "Send Offers---Sent" numbers are not updating when expired o

I had the same thing happen with a sports card listing today. Sent an offer to the 1 watcher at the time, they did not respond to offer and it expired out after the two day period. Now there are 9 watchers but I have no “send offer to buyers” option available because it says “offer sent to buyers” So clearly the expired offer is causing some sort of issue. Have sold sports cards for 2 years without this issue ever, has to be a glitch. Please take notice, Ebay.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Seller Hub: Quick Filters "Send Offers---Sent" numbers are not updating when expired o

They seem to have fixed the problem. I noticed that my Best Offer counts are now updating. What wasn't broken will be broken next, lol?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

P

This problem still isn't fixed.  My Sent Offers show that I have 6 still active but 3 of them expired several days ago.  The three expired items have new watchers, and I can't send any offers out on them because they still show as being active in the Sent Offers list.  Please fix this eBay!  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Guess this problem is occurring again. Sent an offer that expired and still shows under the "Send OFfers" column and now I can't send an offer to any new watchers. Hum...

Message 5 of 5
latest reply