cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order #

When you go to payments after shipping and click on all transactions and click on the  order # the new page comes up blank. All the following information is missing . Under Purchase details  It should have listed Buyer Name and Ebay ID, Ebay email, Phone #, Date sold, date buyer paid, Sales record #.

On Right hand side should be shipping method, Tracking # , Date shipped, ship to, Street,City, State/province,zip code, county region, phone #.

Bottom half under  Items  Item Details should be Descripition, Ebay Item # , Tracking #, Edit

Feedback , Qty, Sold for Total  drop down Item ubtotal,shipping, sales tax,discount, Total.  All this information is missing. I keep this information for book keeping, Tracking my inventory so know when out and need to reorder. All this information. I find the biggest problem when you call with a problem some people you are talking to are hard to understand and they dont listen to you as you try to walk then through the steps you are having a problem with they want you to do somethind else. This has to be a reason a lot problems dont get fixed as this problem has been around for a week and I have called more than once. A lot times a lot noise in background other people talking, Couple times have heard the roosters crow. Many times can not contact Ebay  as phone or chat not available. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0