cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No views

I’m listing daily and noticed my items listed 20 days ago with no views 1 in 20 get 1 view! This is insanity if my items are not being seen.. since Friday there’s been so little movement as in watchers and 1-2 offers ! It’s broken! I used to get 100s of views on each item and had a 20% sell through but now I have 1.9 if I’m lucky! 
it’s driving people away to cross post on other platforms and feel eBay  is interested in advertising revenue from big biz!  Tell us what is going on please!! Long time seller here! The app is not functioning properly! Very slow and now I have to turn my Wi-Fi off to increase speed! Many others are complaining of the same! 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: No views

a lot of the views back when were bots crawling eBay; They stopped counting such as views.

Granted I still believe eBay does have a problem with the search, and or possible cycling  sellers in and out of the criteria for search.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: No views

No .. since bot views were removed it’s been a negative! It’s translated into less sales! If 99% of views were bots then the whole platform was fake for years! I don’t believe that to be true as it reflected in more sales! Views are reduced by every action eBay takes with promoted listings, pay per click! Obviously traffic has to be directed to those paying pay per click and the only people affording this cost are big biz hence people leaving eBay for lack of sales! It’s simple math, it doesn’t take rocket science! eBays whole identity changed with promoted..it was a site people were excited to sell and buy without manipulation! Auctions were amazing, you could sell literally anything!! WORLDWIDE! Now my world sales are non existent! My sales window is probably 2 hours per day!  Why has everyone complained of no organic views! I had none for several days.. eBay knows what this is and yet no explanation for worried sellers! Transparency is the key as eBay used to be before promoted!  I think we all grieve for the old eBay! Sellers are squeezed so tight there’s nothing left.. USPS increases, selling fees, fees on shipping, promoted fees! Taxing! Not much left for the small seller to get excited about! 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply