cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email notifications from sales or label purchases.

Started a couple weeks ago. I was getting two email notifications for everything most of the time.  For sales alerts and for label purchases.  Didn't happen all the time so I just blew it off. Then it started I would only get every other or sporadic email notifications for sales alerts and label purchases. Now for the last two or three day I get no notifications at all. I have checked all of my communication preferences and nothing has changed.  I now have to check continuously to check for sales. Used to get notifications on my phone and on my computer. Just wondering is this happening to anybody else? It is really a pain for me! The alerts keep me on top of everything. I really need them.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: No email notifications from sales or label purchases.

This problem has been randomly affecting some sellers for years.  It has never been completely fixed nor have I seen any specific cause for it.   It will go away, but may pop up again months later. 

I haven't had this problem for a couple of years, then a few weeks ago it popped up for a few days and I ended up getting strikes for late shipping  and apologizing to buyers.  I have learned you just have to check your ebay account daily as you never know when this glitch will get you. 

This problem is listed in the ongoing technical issues here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Ongoing-technical-issues/td-p/32866800

Reference ID: ALERT13603

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: No email notifications from sales or label purchases.

Are you a gmail user @2396angel? It's been a consistent yet intermittent problem for a few months for gmail users. Click on the link that @rfmtm posted and provide the information provided to CS so you can get added to the ticket. The more people reporting it, the more likely eBay will give it some attention to address the problem.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply