cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW LISTING FORMAT-AGAIN YOU WENT AND FIXED SOMETHING THAT ALREADY WORKED!!

I've been buying and selling for about  20yrs now --and the changes to the site are starting to occur more frequently now -and unfortunately for the worse. I just want to say that I didn't care for your new layout and format of our buying and selling page that occurred just a couple of years ago approx---I had to swallow the unnecessary and confusing changes to something that was so simple to use -even my wife could list and monitor my transactions.Now you go ahead and change the Selling format --What a Nightmare!!-I remember the days of Turbo Lister when BANG -I could have 20 items listed in no time but not now.You have made it so difficult to list now ---too many choices-too many unnecessary details -it takes forever to list an item now.Its so sad that you guys go ahead and change not just a portion at a time but you change the whole genetics of the procedure.-You've actually added too many more tabs to push-dragging the procedure out way too long.

It use to be so much easier to list an item up quickly and get on with the more important things in our lives but now I need to sit at the computer even longer now -just to list a used Magazine

And by the way -your Shipping section has become the worst ever--I gave up on shipping charges because I could not understand your options-It was so much easier to offer FREE SHIPPING on all my items- Now when I list -It asks me if I want to let the buyer know that I offer FREE SHIPPING-BUT  AFTER ITS LISTED-FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT SHOW IN THE SHIPPING --Its says MAY NOT SHIP TO CANADA!!!-I AM IN CANADA!!!!

I'm offering  FREE SHIPPING TO THE USA-- but you don't see that anywhere on my listing!!

You have made a big mistake in the changes of the SELLING FORMATS-Its Long,Confusing,Complicated, and USER UNFRIENDLY. I have been like I said with eBay for approx 20yrs now and it was an excellent marketplace and very easy to list something for sale. I actually feel like leaving eBay because I cannot understand the reasons for these unnecessary changes that have made it more time consuming and unfriendly and cold to use. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0