cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone videos won’t load into listing.

I am no longer able to upload videos from my iPhone via eBay mobile desktop . I use to be able to do this using the ebay mobile desktop but now it just spins and spins and never loads the video. The only work around I found is using a computer to load videos into a listing and that’s not very convenient when I do most of my work from my phone. I thought maybe it was an issue with the iPhone latest upgrade but I’ve heard it’s affecting other mobile users as well. I am also having issue when using media mail as the shipping method,  it no longer shows the shipping rate. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@vintagesouls wrote:

I am no longer able to upload videos from my iPhone via eBay mobile desktop . I use to be able to do this using the ebay mobile desktop but now it just spins and spins and never loads the video. The only work around I found is using a computer to load videos into a listing and that’s not very convenient when I do most of my work from my phone. I thought maybe it was an issue with the iPhone latest upgrade but I’ve heard it’s affecting other mobile users as well. I am also having issue when using media mail as the shipping method,  it no longer shows the shipping rate. 

Have a look at this page:

https://www.flexclip.com/learn/iphone-video-format.html

Scroll past the playback stuff and look at the RECORDING part. It's possible that you are recording in the newer "high efficiency" Codec which may not be compatible with eBay.

I'm not clear on all this Apple stuff I just know that I'll never own a "modern" Apple as I detest companies that use propriety methods (loved my Apple II's and III's 40+ years ago but even those I ran under CPM instead of the Apple O/S).

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Same here. After searching and searching, I finally figured out a way to get a hold of them on the phone. That was a week ago. Sounded like I got a call center in the far east. I was assured that it was reported to the technical team, and there would be a resolution within 48 to 72 hours. Yeah, not the case. Videos will not upload beyond 1%. This only started happening about three weeks ago. I’ve never had an issue until then. Been uploading videos into my listings for two years.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Same here Videos will not load to Ebay from I Phone with Ebay listing on my I Phone. Sell on Etsy also and they load there. Why does everything have to be such a pain to Sell. I had no problems until the past week or so.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply