cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings not in alphabetical order?

About a month ago(I was waiting for this issue to self-correct itself), I noticed that while in 'active listings', 'unsold listings', and 'drafts', when you click 'title'(down arrow/up arrow) to show the listings in alphabetical order, for the first 200(or whatever number you use), they are listed in order. But when you click either the next page, or the right arrow, the next 200 listings are out-of-order.

Is this a eBay software glitch, or did I accidentally change a setting somewhere?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Listings not in alphabetical order?

That has never been a glitch it is the way the pages are set up each page you need to manually click to get the listings in alphabetical order other wise they will either be in chronological order by end date or start date. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Listings not in alphabetical order?

But,

1) that's not how it used to work...I used to be able to click the 'title', and all my listings would be in alphabetical order, no matter how many 200-listing pages there were, 

and

2) when I click 'title' on page 2 of my listings, it goes back to page 1. So, I am unable to see any listings beyond page 1 in alphabetical order.

Oh, I should mention that this issue is only happening for 'unsold', and 'drafts'.  I just checked the 'active' listings...they seem to be in alphabetical order for all pages.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply