cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

The left navigation bar / section has completely disappeared from seller pages and store pages. So, there are no categories listed, specifics are gone, no sold/completed option, etc., etc.

When entering a search term for a specific item, the results page has the standard left-side navigation. However, if you click on an item and then select "visit seller's store" or "see seller's other items" those pages display a page full of listings with no options to narrow them down.

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

@avalonmontana 

Ditto here...filters are gone from left side panel.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 48
latest reply

Not just that, my listing and my drafts keep coming up missing also. Started a couple hours ago and my sales and offers stopped then also.

Message 3 of 48
latest reply

Experiencing the same here 😣

Message 4 of 48
latest reply

We asked devon@ebay about it on this discussion:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Completed-sold-items-search-not-working/m-p/34355159#M2372394

Hopefully he'll be able to find out what's happening and provide an update.

Message 5 of 48
latest reply

just made similar post. ebay you better hire back some of the lay offs. my last bug took a month to fix. in the mean time i cut my store in half. not impressed. i need a break. 

Message 6 of 48
latest reply

Same, only work around to it I have found is to use the advanced search and put the seller's id in, I hope they fix this soon.

Message 7 of 48
latest reply

Having the same issue for sure a big problem as many of us use consignors and want to send end results! 

Message 8 of 48
latest reply

I just  got off the phone  with CSR rep  about   navigation bar  missing  , to get any updates  from my last call  I  did at 11:30 am .     Well  rep did a escalation ticket  to the tech boys . And was told to check my email in couple hours  letting me know it has been fixed.    I figure the tech boys are doing some updates  to site  that has caused this problem.

Message 9 of 48
latest reply

I just noticed a CATEGORIES drop-down menu that I've never seen before. I hope eBay isn't planning to turn the missing left-side navigation filters into a bunch of drop-down menus.

categories.JPG

Message 10 of 48
latest reply

Still going on at 8:49 am Central. Just had a buyer ask, why they cannot navigate my other items. This is day 5 of issues on this site, sales are down by 75%.

Message 11 of 48
latest reply

I am seeing the same issue....I wish we could at least have acknowledgement from Ebay that they know there is a problem and they are working on it....

Message 12 of 48
latest reply

@abclovell wrote:

I am seeing the same issue....I wish we could at least have acknowledgement from Ebay that they know there is a problem and they are working on it....

@abclovellEbay IS aware of the problem and they are looking into it.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 13 of 48
latest reply

might be fixed by may. my last issue took a month. i just ended another 50 items. glad outdoor season is upon. go sell at a flea and leave this nonsense behind.  

Message 14 of 48
latest reply

I'm having the same issue as well.  I use the completed / sold options all the time so this is very frustrating.Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 9.19.13 AM.png

Message 15 of 48
latest reply