cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not you, It's us ???

For the last 2 days, every time I go from my home page to search for something, that page shows up for about a split second and then goes to a page that says:  'It's not you, It's us'. Our server is down, but we'll have things back to normal soon.'   Is anyone else having this problem? Anyone have a fix??

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: It's not you, It's us ???

I went through all my cookies and deleted anything/everything I didn't know anything about. Went back on to ebay and searched for items. Everything seems to be back to normal! Thank you for the help! I had no idea cookies of any kind would/might cause something like that.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Any difference if you use a different browser?

Any difference if you start from a different page?

Any difference if you search on ebay.ca instead of ebay.com?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I went through all my cookies and deleted anything/everything I didn't know anything about. Went back on to ebay and searched for items. Everything seems to be back to normal! Thank you for the help! I had no idea cookies of any kind would/might cause something like that.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You are very welcome. Glad to hear deleting cookies worked!

Sometimes eBay changes something about the site and for some users data in an old cookie can cause problems when the new page is loading. Typically cookies are updated automatically when that happens, but there are some problems that can delay or prevent the cookie from being updated properly. Manually deleting eBay cookies can often speed things up or fix things when that occurs.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply