cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images in listings not fully showing. Only upper half which is shifted down. Not consistant.

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: Images in listings not fully showing. Only upper half which is shifted down. Not consistant.

What browser are you using? Latest version?

Any difference if you use another browser?

Message 2 of 52
latest reply

Re: Images in listings not fully showing. Only upper half which is shifted down. Not consistant.

Firefox 110.0.1 on my up to date Windows 10 laptop

Firefox 52.9.0 on my not so up to date Windows XP desk top

Same problem on both.

Just signed on the lap top.  Fist item opened, picture OK.

Second one again cut in half.

I don't have any other browsers on my computers.

Message 3 of 52
latest reply

Firefox 110.0.1 on my up to date Windows 10 laptop

Images look fine using the same version of Firefox on my Win 10 desktop.

Might be worth installing Chrome or Opera as a test to see how images load in a different browser with default settings and no add-ons.

Message 4 of 52
latest reply

Message 5 of 52
latest reply

Happening for me on all listings I've browsed. Using latest Chrome with Windows 10, see screenshot. Not happening in Microsoft Edge.Screenshot 2023-03-03 224806.jpg

Message 6 of 52
latest reply

Does anybody know how long this glitch will last? It will be affecting our store sales.

Message 7 of 52
latest reply

I can only say that the same thing is happening - I use Chrome with Windows 10.  It's so annoying.

Message 8 of 52
latest reply

Ebay has a problem with Chrome OS.

Message 9 of 52
latest reply

If this issue does not get resolved soon this postcard collector will be forced to forget ebay.  If one can not see the photographer's text, stock number, condition, etc. on the full card they can not decide if they want to buy or bid on it.  It really is a serious problem.

Message 10 of 52
latest reply

For me everything is fine when viewing on my PC in FF 109.0.1 . But when viewing on my ipad the upper half of the picture is all that is showing unless I expand the pic to full screen.  I don't use the ebay app and updated the browser to OS 16.3.1  earlier today to see if it made a difference. It didn't.

The view is the same on both .ca and .com.

Message 11 of 52
latest reply

Which size image is your search set for as a default?

eburtonlab_0-1677968438073.png

If you change the size, does that affect the amount of image shown? How about if you change it back?

If the problem appears in one browser but not another it might be worth trying to clear the cache in the original browser. If that does not help, try manually erasing eBay cookies.

Message 12 of 52
latest reply

This appears to perhaps be a problem with the sellers

listing procedure.  I've found one seller on whose listings

the pictures all show up OK.

I happen to know him and he is not a dealer, does not

have a store or do large multi listings at one time.

Message 13 of 52
latest reply

Happening to me too on Opera browser.  Just started tonight and nothing has changed on my end.  Hope it gets fixed soon.  thanks for input, guys.

Message 14 of 52
latest reply

Hello. I too had this problem with half size (top Half only) pictures on 2 computers, not only in My listings, but also if I browsed other Sellers' listings. I just now fixed the problem by Clearing my Browsing data. Hope this helps u all also!! 

Message 15 of 52
latest reply