cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISSUE WITH OFFER SENT TO BUYER~ BUYER COULD NOT TRANSACT

This is an FYI regarding a best offer sent to a repeat buyer for 2 items on the same listing, and there were a total of 5 items available.  When buyer attempted to accept the offer and checkout, it indicated that only one item was available and actually said this is the last item available which was not true since there were 5. 

This occurred last evening and buyer sent me screen shots that validated I had sent the correct best offer for two items at an agreed upon price and the checkout screen that only would allow purchase of one item stating it is the last item.

To remedy this I had to revise the listing for 2 items available at the agreed upon price so the buyer could purchase what he wanted. Then I had to revise it again to add the items remaining at the listed price.

Because the screen shots had the buyers information I will not publish them.

I do not do a lot of sending offers and this experience was not conducive to both me and the buyer. Fortunately he wanted the items and is grateful I found the way to sell them to him at the agreed upon price. It required numerous messages back and forth between us.  Some buyers will not be that willing to go to such lengths.  This may an issue for other sellers and buyers too.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0