cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I stop unsolicited marketing "Coupons" from appearing on my eBay homepage?

From time to time, out of the blue, unsolicited marketing "Coupons" appear at the top of myEbay homepage. I'm not able to find a way, so far, to stop them. I consider them Spam.

Since I already pay a 13.5% final value fee on my sales, I think I should be able to keep my homepage free of eBay's marketing spam.

Has anyone found a way to disable those offers? For examle, I don't want a 10% discount coupon for tennis shoes, jewelry or luxuary watches.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do I stop unsolicited marketing "Coupons" from appearing on my eBay homepage?

Do you mean the banner ads on the main eBay page? "10% off luxury jewelry" and such?

If so, consider installing and using an ad blocker in your browser. If the ad blocker does not block those by default, use your ad blocker's element hiding tool to block them specifically, and you will never have to see them again.

If you mean the Coupon section of the Summary page, the following Ad Block rule should stop it from appearing:

www.ebay.com##DIV[id="container-1-anchor"][class="m-coupon"]

Paste that rule into the "Customize" "Manually edit your filters" section.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: How do I stop unsolicited marketing "Coupons" from appearing on my eBay homepage?

Do you mean the banner ads on the main eBay page? "10% off luxury jewelry" and such?

If so, consider installing and using an ad blocker in your browser. If the ad blocker does not block those by default, use your ad blocker's element hiding tool to block them specifically, and you will never have to see them again.

If you mean the Coupon section of the Summary page, the following Ad Block rule should stop it from appearing:

www.ebay.com##DIV[id="container-1-anchor"][class="m-coupon"]

Paste that rule into the "Customize" "Manually edit your filters" section.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply