cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering on eBay and location?

Hello I have been trying to look at some sold items on eBay for some reason it’s only giving me all items in my ZIP Code and my area I didn’t choose this. I am trying to change that in my settings but it actually won’t let me click on it what the heck is going on. Because it’s almost like it comes up with all these list is it sold within my area I don’t care I obviously there’s more people in the world in this so how do I change this thank you

baybgrlus
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If you are using a desktop browser, you should be able to see the Item location filter on the left side of the search results page:

eburtonlab_0-1626445301541.png

Try changing to "default" or "worldwide".

If your results are being filtered, you can also undo that from the top of the results:

eburtonlab_1-1626445363434.png

Click on the little "x" in a circle to remove the filter from your results.

If that is not appearing, check to see if you are sorting your search results by "Distance: nearest first", and change that to another sort method:

eburtonlab_2-1626445593585.png

If you are using the eBay app, check under filters -- make sure you have not locked a particular location setting or sort method as your default. If you have, you should see a padlock icon; tap that until the lock appears to be open to undo the lock, then change the setting.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It doesn't work! I'm using spanish and german ebay, advanced searh and want to search items only in the european union and the results come from US, China, etc!! What is going on?? This is desperate! Even if i choose european continent, it continues to show items from US and China again!! This is not working properly!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

This thread is from July 2021 any information in it is likely out dated.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Well, the problem is there...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Well, the problem is there...

Some non-US users seem to be having problems, but the location filter options are working for me in the US.

If you are experiencing an issue, you should report it to eBay directly on the particular site you are using. Use the "Tell us what you think" link in the search results, for example.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply