cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-bay webpage

Placed an order on 11/14. Received delivery on 11/17. E-bay webpage still says order has not shipped??? Why is there no way to contact E-Bay? They think they're to busy to talk to customers?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

E-bay webpage

If you've received it, isn't the tracking a non-issue for you? I don't understand...

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

E-bay webpage

Why do you need to contact anyone at eBay?

Is there an issue with what you received? Then you would need to use the Money Back which is all automated, there would be no reason to contact eBay. 

If there is no problem with what you received, having a tracking number is a non-issue.

eBay was not the seller so they cannot get you a tracking number because if the seller didn't enter it, eBay would not have it to share. Items sold on eBay are from independent sellers using the eBay platform to sell on. 

There is no customer service number to call, if you need to contact eBay, do so by clicking on the Help/Contact button and follow the steps. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

E-bay webpage

As long as you received your order and there's nothing wrong, there's no need to contact anyone.

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

E-bay webpage

Actually, I did finally get eBay rep on the phone. She told me it was up to the seller to let eBay know the order had shipped. Ebay messaged the seller and the issue has been resolved

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

E-bay webpage

@euglass55 wrote:

Actually, I did finally get eBay rep on the phone. She told me it was up to the seller to let eBay know the order had shipped. Ebay messaged the seller and the issue has been resolved

@euglass55 how did you get them on the phone?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

E-bay webpage

Actually there is a phone number for Ebay. I talked to them on the phone. Ebay messaged the seller that they needed update to clear order from my account. I wasn't looking for a tracking number, I had the delivery. Just wanted to clear pending order.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

E-bay webpage

I wasn't trying to track it. I wanted the pending order to clear. I talked to ebay customer service, they messaged seller, and issue has been resolved

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

E-bay webpage

I messaged them and they called me

Message 9 of 9
latest reply