cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't stay logged in; keeps thinking new device logged in; related to description issues?

For the past few hours I have been unable to stay logged in for more than a few seconds. I was able to remove some items in my watchlist if I don't visit any item pages after logging in. ebay keeps sending me "a new device is logging in" emails, even if none of the parameters have changed.

I am also seeing the descriptions are missing/need CAPTCHA issues other people have reported here, but those people seem to be kept logged in. I'm not convinced the issue is totally unrelated.

Sometimes the logged-in account gets the mobile item layout.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Can't stay logged in; keeps thinking new device logged in; related to description issues?

Some of the folks that seemed to be having problems viewing item descriptions and getting a Captcha that went nowhere are now reporting that descriptions are showing again without Captchas:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/All-item-descriptions-being-blocked-by-a-...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yep, and I seem to be able to stay logged in now. Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You are welcome -- glad to hear it!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply