cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't list multiple items "Unable to process 3 listings were not processed because of server failure

For the last month-2 months I always get an error when trying to relist listings from my ended list.   I have 

listings that have 170-220 items (variations) in each listing.   I sell sportscards and each year that I post may have 3 separate sub listings of that many card numbers in each year (1-200, 201-400, etc).   When I try to relist 

the full year of the sub listings I get the following error notice:  

Unable to process

3 listings were not processed because of server failure.

This happens also when I try to relist just one of the sub listings at a time.    The only way I can successfully list these is by clicking on the subject line and calling up the listing.   It gives me a notice saying the item has ended and that I can relist by clicking on the relist selection.   Doing it this way one at a time does list the sub listing.   I have tried different browsers (Edge and Firefox, cleared cache, cookies and history and stopped any antivirus programs from running.    Nothing fixes this issue.   

Any help on this would be appreciated.

As a side note, I got this message when trying to post this message: 

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

I have not HTML in this message.   Not sure why this happened as I am just typing in the message and not posting HTML at all

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Can't list multiple items "Unable to process 3 listings were not processed because of server failure

I'm having the same problem as of 03.26.24. I created (in Drafts) 6 new Hot Rod Magazine issue listings, all are copies of a previous listing and those previous ones were listed without any problems until last night.

"6 listings were not processed because of server failure."

I can't find an answer to this, here in eBay Community.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I am also have the same issue with my draft listings. Trying to upload - 20 listings "were not processed because of server failure."

I'm now having to wait for 40 minutes for an eBay customer service agent to return my call.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

eBay has many servers one or more of the servers for your area may be down. 
If you are getting a server issue message, there isn't anything you can do until the server issue is repaired. 
OLD THREAD 2022 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

To add to my comment above, I also get this error message when I go to open a saved draft . . .

"Well, this is embarrassing.
We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.
Please try again later."

So the "Manage Drafts" screen does not function at all!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply