cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMERS GETTING THE WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE?

Hello,

This week and last week sales have plummeted. Yes, I am sure there are 100 reasons why. However today a customer messaged me about an item if was still available.

Puzzled, I clicked the item in the message and it showed the little kid in his parka saying we looked everywhere.

If I go to my listings it is active and READY to be purchased. BUT THE CUSTOMER CAN'T because the little kid is in the way when they click it.

Has this been happening all week and the customers just moved on and couldn't view or buy my item? 

Can you please tell me if there are any other people that are facing this problem? Is there a ticket?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: CUSTOMERS GETTING THE WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE?

Hate the Parka Punk.

For what it's worth, I ticked on some of your items (not all 1600) and never found the little brat. Maybe it's a one-off...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi,  Try to clear cookies & restart your P.C. - Good Luck.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You’re absolutely correct I’ve been trying to revise my items and/or take them off and I can’t seem to get anywhere I always get the stupid little kid in an orange Parker saying we looked everywhere our site is down but the rest of eBay is fine this is becoming such a drag does anybody else have an idea where I can sell items other than eBay this is really becoming a drag I get no help for me bay you cannot get hold of their help center they are totally unresponsive I am a new seller on this site and I am having problems at the Y zoo and I can’t understand why and they are absolutely not helping us at all

Message 4 of 4
latest reply