cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

skus are randomly missing in my variation listings

inventory_item_group = success

all skus are present in my response payload i get success when i create my published listing

publish_by_inventory_item_group

However, randomly im missing some of my variation skus in my online listing.

This payload should have 28 skus published however my listing has 27...

{
"aspects": {
"Country/Region of Manufacture": [
"United States"
],
"Material": [
"Vinyl"
],
"Suitablity": [
"Window | Car | Truck | Laptop | Walls | Motorcycles | Helmets"
],
"Type": [
"Decal"
],
"Year": [
"2023"
]
},
"description": "<div style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;'>\n <table style=\"float: left\">\n <tbody>\n <tr>\n <td style=\"padding: 0in 9pt;vertical-align: top;\">\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><strong><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;color:black;'>High Quality Graphic Decal&nbsp;</span></strong></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>&nbsp;</span></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>Will stick to basically any shiny hard smooth surface.</span></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>Must be Smooth clean surface. Will not stick to a textured surface</span></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><br></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>High Quality Vinyl waterproof suited for indoor or outdoor elements&nbsp;</span></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'><br>&nbsp;</span></p>\n <ul type=\"disc\" style=\"margin-bottom:0in;\">\n <li style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>High Quality Vinyl&nbsp;</span></li>\n <li style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>Waterproof&nbsp;</span></li>\n <li style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>Suited for indoor or outdoor elements</span></li>\n <li style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>Easy to Install</span></li>\n <li style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>Easy to remove</span></li>\n <li style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>Removeable but not reusable</span></li>\n <li style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>We also do custom work</span></li>\n <li style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>Printed with Eco Solvent Ink&nbsp;</span></li>\n </ul>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>Actual colors may vary. This is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently and everyone can see these colors differently.</span></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><strong><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;color:black;'>How to Install</span></strong></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;color:black;'>Wash hands with soap to remove any oil</span></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;color:black;'>Clean surface with non-oily soap to remove dirt and debris</span></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>Peel decal and stick to surface.</span></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>Larger decals you can tape top to hold in place with masking tape</span></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;'>&nbsp;</span></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><strong><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;color:black;'>Contact us</span></strong></p>\n <p style='margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:8.0pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;line-height:normal;'><span style='font-size:16px;font-family:\"Century Gothic\",sans-serif;color:black;'>We can be contacted at any time through eBay messages if you have any questions, comments or product requests. We will respond to you within 24 hours and do our best to help you out! We encourage our customers to contact us with any questions or concerns! We&apos;d like to be sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.</span></p>\n </td>\n </tr>\n </tbody>\n </table>\n</div>",
"imageUrls": [
"https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTQxNlgxNjAw/z/GHsAAOSwpqZlCRGm/$_1.PNG?set_id=8800005007",
"https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTQ3N1gxNTAw/z/R78AAOSw0lRlCRGv/$_1.PNG?set_id=8800005007",
"https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFgxMDAw/z/wrkAAOSw7zVlCRGy/$_1.PNG?set_id=8800005007",
"https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTU1M1gxNjAw/z/FnQAAOSwLCllCRG2/$_1.PNG?set_id=8800005007",
"https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/3rEAAOSwyNBjj1SU/$_1.PNG?set_id=8800005007"
],
"title": "Gorilla Graphic Sticker Decal Race Car Hood Truck Trailer",
"variantSKUs": [
"Speedy Silverback Blu-S12-Y3",
"Speedy Silverback Blu-S14-Y3",
"Speedy Silverback Blu-S16-Y3",
"Speedy Silverback Blu-S20-Y3",
"Speedy Silverback Gld-S12-Y3",
"Speedy Silverback Gld-S14-Y3",
"Speedy Silverback Gld-S16-Y3",
"Speedy Silverback Gld-S20-Y3",
"Speedy Silverback Grn-S12-Y3",