cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All 5000 calls remaining, but getting error 518: API Call Limit for UploadSiteHostedPictures

I use the RESTful APIs as much as possible, but I use the Trading API for uploading images to be used with my listings.  Suddenly today I received this Error 518, stating I reached the call limit for the UploadSiteHostedPictures, but when I check the Developer Analytics API (as the error message instructs), it shows 5000 calls available and remaining, and I certainly did not make anywhere close to 5000 calls today.

This seems like a bug of some sort, and I am at a loss on how to proceed from here.  Any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

All 5000 calls remaining, but getting error 518: API Call Limit for UploadSiteHostedPictures

Same issue...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi @keezac  @gilcouv0 

If you need higher call limits, you can complete our Application Growth Check, to verify that your application is adhering to eBay's API License Agreement, and that you've made the most efficient use of the APIs you've implemented.

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Please read the original message, we are not hitting our call limits at all yet we are still receiving this message. I have a 100k call limit on the Trading API after passing the growth application check and yet this error occurs sporadically.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply