cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search on multiple Marketplace ID

Hi,

Is there a solution to search (with the Search API) on several markeplaces with the same request?
Maybe there is a way to pass several arguments to the X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID header?

I can't find anything about this in the documentation.

Is there a solution?
I am currently considering making a call for each Marketplace, but if I could avoid this that would be great.
Thanks a lot for your help ! 🙏

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Search on multiple Marketplace ID

I think this is now fixed with the new filter filter=itemLocationRegion:WORLDWIDE.
See: https://developer.ebay.com/updates/newsletter/q1_2024

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I'm looking for the exact same thing. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be possible currently(?). I don't recommend trying to call each marketplace if your intention is to combine them into one; items listed in one marketplace can also appear in others, so you will get duplicates. Additionally, sorting happens through the ebay API so making a call to each market would result in sorting them all separately. You'd have to combine them together and fix the ordering, or have it sorted in segments.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

What you're describing @joes_us_cv68ey5b0i is exactly what I do while waiting for a better solution from eBay.

At least, I'm not alone looking for this feature 😁

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yeah, though I don't have much hope that it will happen any time soon. Most of my clients are migrating to amazon or facebook marketplaces, it's just a few niches that do better on ebay than other platforms. When it does come out I might not be doing work with their API anymore, other than maintenence of existing projects.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I think this is now fixed with the new filter filter=itemLocationRegion:WORLDWIDE.
See: https://developer.ebay.com/updates/newsletter/q1_2024

Message 5 of 5
latest reply