Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unknown Engraved Cream Soups - Cambridge Rock Crystal? - Please Help Glassies

Hello Folks,I recently purchased a set of crystal cream soup bowls and plates. All the pieces are made of heavy crystal and engraved. The cream soup bowls have the busiest design with daisy-like flowers and a band of leaves at the top. The plates hav...

cseng front.jpg cseng close1.jpg cseng close2.jpg cseng under.jpg

Resolved! USA Pastel Pink Ringed Cookie Jar need ID'd

Can't ID this piece. It is impress marked USA on bottom. Similar to Fiestaware, Homer Laughlin Harlequin, Taylor Smith Taylor Luray. Finial and handles look familiar, but I can't pinpoint this. It's 7" high, I think it's a cookie jar. Any help is app...

DSCN1770.JPG

Hello all! 2 Cobalt, porcelain trinket boxes Help with age, origin, maker, or? TYIA

#1#2Happy Sunday to all I was thinking it's ok to call these porcelain because they are translucent but correct me if I am wrong, please I still have a hard time trying to tell when to use ceramic, porcelain and pottery Sheesh! Anywho, I was hoping f...

IMG_0117.JPG IMG_0118.JPG IMG_0120.JPG IMG_0121.JPG

Resolved! cranberry glass with sterling base

Good afternoon.Can anyone tell me anything about this cranberry glass piece with a sterling base. It is 3 1/2" tall, 2 1/2" diameter at the base & 2" diameter at the top rim. Would you call this a juice glass or what? Maybe a cordial? Does anyone kno...

IMG_2826.JPG IMG_2831.JPG IMG_2832.JPG

Need help in finding Pfaltzgraff flower herb pot

I am unable to locate a replacement for the large "summer" Pfaltzgraff flower herb pot that I broke. Pfaltzgraff featured this set of four pots in their 2010 spring/summer catalog- probably as giftware. Each pot represents a different season. I can't...

Resolved! Help Identify Green Candle Holders

Can anyone help identify these candle holders.They are approximately 3” in diameter and 1 ¾” tall and have S2/16 imprinted on their bottom.No other markings. Heavy and well made.Any help appreciated.Thanks

IMG_5583.JPG IMG_5584.JPG IMG_5585.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors