cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steuben?

Any Steuben experts out there? I have three pieces that have a diamond optic pattern. They all have wear on the bottom that suggests they're older pieces. No signatures to be found. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Steuben?

So I think your green threaded is Steuben's #6815, would have been the same time period as the Heisey.  But you can check out the Carder Steuben Club website to confirm.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Couple more photos. threaded.JPGpitcher.JPGthreaded closeup.JPG

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The pitcher is actually Heisey, part of their King Arthur #3357 line.  This is the "54 oz. Footed Jug" with Moongleam handle and foot.  Circa 1925-1937. 

The green threaded vase does look like Steuben, I'll take a look at their catalog line drawings if I have a chance.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

So I think your green threaded is Steuben's #6815, would have been the same time period as the Heisey.  But you can check out the Carder Steuben Club website to confirm.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks so much for your help! Any ideas on that third piece? It has the same sort of diamond optic pattern, but with ribbing over the top of it. The bottom of the piece looks very much the same as the threaded piece. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply