cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details."

I have been selling on ebay for about three months now and all of sudden I wake up to "Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details."

I've been getting payouts from Managed Payments since June with no issue. Out of nowhere, they're now sending micro transactions which may take four days to arrive. Why is this happening out the blue? I contacted customer service and they have no answer.

Now I don't get paid this week on time. Hooray.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: "Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details."

@whattheneck 

This has happened to quite a few sellers. It’s not unusual, but it is a hassle, to be sure. 

I’ve read it’s something to do with an update by either your bank, eBay/Adyen, the internet, or a perfect storm of all three having updated and thus caused a break in the chain of communications between them. 

It should be a routine process. Just submit your information again. 

Customer service will rarely have the answer, no matter your question. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@whattheneck 

Could be as simple as a bad Internet connection and they had problems connecting to your bank.

Your bank could have change something on their end.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Happening to me , btw if you submit your information again, you go back into the 48 hour loop. I called Cust Serv , they promised me it would off that Wednesday 6-29-2022. It is Friday still red bar and no payouts.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hopefully the OP has this sorted by now, they posted this in Aug last year 

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply