Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay cancled my order and cannot contact seller for refund

eBay cancelled my order due to concerns with the sellers account. eBay says i haven't been charged but there is a charge on my card. I cannot contact the seller for a refund because they no longer exist. Searching eBay for help has gotten me nowhere ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

changing email for ebay and paypal

I had to change my email and made the change for ebay and paypal. But listings still show payment goes to old email for paypal. Do I have to change each one myself or should it update?

current fee in invoice?

so why to I have a fee in the invoice section of managed payments? I was switched over to it yesterday, and I paid all my back fees... with all the fees coming out at the time a seller buys something, why is there something in the invoice for me? WHE...

exibar_0-1603814975451.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

time frame for payout?

I am pretty sure I asked this before but here goes, I got my weekly payout and it was way less than I expected. I checked Payments last night before going to bed (Eastern time, well below midnight on the East Coast let alone California). My payment t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can’t see my funds.

I have my PayPal account linked to my eBay and it hasn’t shown a pending payment for the item I’ve sold. The buyer says on his screen he payed, but on my screen it say the buyer hasn’t payed yet. It’s been 22 days and this is my first sold item. The ...

Ebay will not respond

I asked Ebay to call me back using their online procedure last night. The wait time was 90min....No call came.I tried again this morning during normal business hours....wait time -77min no call. 3 hours later tried again. Wait time 21 min... It has b...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Opinion..... and please keep it civil and simple

As someone who is about to start selling again..... I'm wondering if I should opt into managed payments..... My concern is more that if I don't..... it will cause my listings to suffer in the search rankings..... in other words..... eBay would be pun...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

This company eats................managed payments, what else?

Told I would have 2 days to make changes to my banking account, which I need to change due to them having the wrong banking info. We're now less than 24 hours from my account going live with managed payments and I "STILL" cannot get to my banking inf...

Bank account managed payment experiment

Ok so I haven't been tapped to join MP yet so I thought I would try something before I have to. I set up my checking account to be attached to eBay for making payments for eBay fees. They have done the token .01 deposit. So will see if that works lat...

Ebay Fees on Taxed Item I am selling, ripp off!!

I have been with Ebay a long time and it is getting greedier and harder to make any profit off selling, with fees on the product, on the shipping and now even the Tax!They said in the announcement that getting rid of Pay Pal as a partner we would be ...

Transaction on hold

Hi - I bought an item, paid immediately by paypal. Thought all was good, but seller has emailed me to say ebay told her to put the transaction on hold while they resolve a payment issue.I haven't received anything from ebay or paypal - but have check...

I want to cancel order

I was recently looking at several articles, consulting prices and more, yesterday I received an ebay email in which they required me for a payment commitment, which I never asked for, I tried to cancel, but it sent me directly to contact the seller, ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors